Ikan Tiga Rasa
Steam Fish Tiga Rasa. Steam Fish recipe that you need to add to your recipe book. It’s the most simplest asian steam fish recipe and “Oh! so delicious!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Malay
- 1 Medium sized Seabass Fish
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped finely
- 2 inch of ginger choped finely
- 2 birds eye chili chopped finely
- 3 medium sized limes rolled and squeezed for juice.
- 1 tablespoon of Salt
- 1 tablespoon of brownSugar
1. In a bowl mix all the chopped ingredients together with lime rinds and sugar.
2. Separately rub salt all over the fish and inside the cavities of the fish.
3. Finally, rub the chopped ingredient mix all over the fish and steam.
Keywords: Steam Fish Tiga Rasa, Ikan Tiga Rasa