One Pot Spicy Bolognese Pasta
Who says you can’t have a healthy version of Bolognese!
Here we’ve made a One Pot Gluten Free Bolognese Pasta that is so easy to make and sooo yummy!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Healthy
- Method: Intermediate
- Cuisine: Western
Some Olive Oil
1 Holland Onion, Chopped
4 Cloves of Garlic, Sliced
2-3 Birds Eye Chilis, Sliced
1 Tablespoon of Italian Herbs
200g of Minced Chicken
2 Tins of Chopped Tomatoes
1 Litre of Water
1 Packet of Gluten Free Pasta
Salt to Taste
Some Basil Leaves, Sliced
1. In a big pot, add in some oil and sautee the onions. Once slightly fragrant, throw in the garlic and chopped chilis. Fry for 1 minute.
2. Then, add in the minced chicken and Italian herbs, salt and stir until cooked. Pour in the chopped tomatoes and stir.
3. Once mixed, add in the water and let it simmer on medium to low heat for 5-8 minutes.
4. Next, add in the gluten free pasta and leave it to cook over medium heat so the pasta cooks through. Make sure to stir frequently to avoid the spaghetti from sticking to each other.
5. Let the bolognese and pasta simmer until the pasta is cooked. For about 10-12 minutes.
6. Once that is done, throw in some of the chopped up basil and stir well before serving.
Swirl in some olive oil before serving for silky textured spaghetti.
Gluten free pasta usually takes longer to cook to make sure the heat from your stove isn’t too high, that it dries up the bolognese sauce fast.
Keywords: Gluten Free Pasta