1. In a wok, add in some oil and fry the chicken and fishballs. Then add in the ginger and garlic. Mix that around for a little bit.
2. Then, add in the oyster sauce, light soy sauce, white pepper, salt, sugar and apple cider vinegar. Mix it around and add in some water for some gravy.
3. Let it simmer for about 3-4 minutes before adding in some chili oil or chili paste and give it a good mix.
4. Next, add in your vegetable stalks and let it cook for about 1 minute before adding in the noodles.
5. Mix the noodles around until every strand is evenly coated in the gravy and it gets a little bit soft.
6. Add in the remaining vegetables and the sliced chillies. Cook that down a little bit before adding in the caramel dark soy sauce.
7. Next, add in the cornflour slurry to thicken up the gravy and mix it around for about 1 minute.
8. Then, crack in 3 eggs and let it poach on top of your noodles for a few minutes.
9. Once done, remove from heat and serve immediately.