Ice Lemon Tea
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Pax 1x
In Conjunction with the Hong Kong Tourism Board, we are giving Malaysians 100 Reasons to Miss Hong Kong, and one of them is with food!
So here is a simple recipe of Ice Lemon Tea, a refreshing drink and favorite amongst Hong Kongese.
Click here for the Hong Kong Style French Toast Recipe
3 Bags of English Breakfast Tea
1 Whole Lemon
2/3 Cups of Honey/Sugar
600ml of Hot Water
2 Cups of Ice
- In a pot, add in water and 3 bags of english breakfast tea. Bring it to a slow simmer then set aside to cool.
- Next, take out the tea bags and pour the tea into a blender.
- Then, peel the lemon and remove all of the rind and roughly chop the lemon flesh.
- Add the chopped up lemon, sugar/honey and ice into the blender with the tea. Blend until combined.
- In a nice jug, add in ice and slices of lemon and pour in the blended lemon tea.
- Garnish with some fresh mint leaves and serve.
The perfect refreshing drink on a hot day!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: -
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Hong Kong
Keywords: Ice Lemon Tea