Healthy Sunday Brunch Salad
Here’s a little healthy recipe to make, perfect for that Brunch with your friends or family!
It’s super easy to make and everyone loves it as much as we do.
Try this recipe out for yourself and let us know what you think!
Click Here for our Must Haves in The Pantry To Survive The COVID-19 Lockdown
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Healthy
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Western
For The Chicken
Some Olive Oil
1 Chicken Breast
A Pinch of Salt
A Pinch of Crushed Black Pepper
Some Cayenne Pepper
A Teaspoon of Italian Herbs
For The Dressing
1 Spring Onion, Chopped
2 Tablespoons of Mayonaise
1 Tablespoon of Yogurt
Some Crushed Black Pepper
A Pinch of Salt
1 Tablespoon of Hot Water
For The Salad
1 Head of Butterhead Salad, Torn into Bite-Size Pieces
1 Onion, Chopped
1 Tomato, Chopped
1 Japanese Cucumber, Chopped
1 Cup of Corn
2 Boiled Eggs
1. In a pan over medium heat, add in some olive oil. Once hot, place the chicken inside and sprinkle over the salt, pepper, cayenne and herbs onto each side of the chicken.
2. Make sure to constantly turn the chicken over to ensure it cooks evenly.
3. Once slightly browned, add in the water and close the pan witha lid. This will ensure the chicken breast gets cooked evenly from the inside out.
4. After about 6 minutes or until the chicken is cooked, remove it from the pan and set aside.
5. In the same pan, throw in the corn and stir fry for about 1-2 minutes and set aside.
6. To make the dressing, in a bowl, add in all the dressing ingredients and mix well.
7. In a large salad bowl or plate, assemble the salad and top it off with the cooked chicken breast that has been sliced, and boiled eggs that have been sliced too.
8. You can choose to drizzle the dressing over the salad or have it served on the side.
9. Serve immediately.
To ensure the chicken is fully cooked, use a toothpick to poke through the chicken. If the juices come out clear, it’s cooked!
Keywords: Healthy Sunday Brunch Salad