Easy Chili Crab
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 3-4 people 1x
Ili Sulaiman shows us how to make an easy chili crab recipe. Perfect for two served with hot rice. Perfection.
To be blended
2 Red Onions
3 Cloves of Garlic
3 Red Chilis
For Chili Crab
1kg Whole Crab, Cleaned and Cut
1 Teaspoon of Fermented Soybeans Sauce
4 Tablespoons of Oyster Sauce
2 Tablespoon of Ketchup or 2 whole tomatoes chopped
1 Teaspoon of Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon of Vinegar
Spring Onions/ coriander leaves, Chopped
- Blend onion, ginger, garlic, and chilies to a fine pulp.
- In a wok pour some oil and fry the crab a bit until they are orange and remove them.
- In the same wok add all your blended items and let the ingredients emulsify til oil come out.
- Add the fermented soybean paste, oyster sauce, tomatoes and add water to make gravy.
- Before adding the crab put in a lil bit of sugar and some vinegar.
- Cook the crab 8-10 mins, break two eggs after that and sprinkle spring onions or you can even use coriander
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Healthy
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: chili crab , easy