- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Yield: 4-8 1x
Here’s the famous brownie recipe that was featured on Ili Sulaiman’s show on Astro ‘Diari Mangkuk Tingkat Bersama Ili’ for your safe keeping!
Click here for more Sweet Things
100g of Soft Butter
100g of Light soft Brown Sugar
2 Medium Eggs
100g of Self Raising Flour
1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
50g of Butter
150g of Dark Chocolate Bar
150g of Milk Chocolate Bar
150g Dark Chocolate bar cut into chunks
150g of Milk Chocolate Bar, Cut into chunks
100g of Sour Cream
1 Can of Condensed Milk, Boiled in water for 2 hours to make caramel and let it cool overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180C, gas mark. Grease and line baking tray with baking parchment.
- Place butter, chocolate and melt in a banmarry until melted.
- In a bowl, add in sugar into the melted chocolate mixture along with two eggs.
- Slowly fold in sieved flour and baking powder
- Once mixture is mixed well, add in the sour cream. Lastly, add in the milk and dark chocolate chunks.
- Place in tins and bake in the oven for 25 minutes-30 minutes until well risen and springy to the touch.
- Remove the tins and cool on a wire rack for around 30 minutes. Leave to cool.
- In a small pan, add in the caramel with some milk and heat up until warm so it will be easier to drizzle onto the chocolate brownie before serving.
To keep the brownies from drying up, make sure you keep it covered at all times
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Category: Sweet Things
- Method: Intermidiate
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: Chocolate Brownies with Salted Caramel Drizzle