Bake Bean Chicken Curry
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2-3 1x
Here we’ve made a super easy and delicious Bake Bean Chicken Curry that is a delicious bowl of comfort, it will have you coming back for more.
Try this recipe for yourself and let us know what you think!
Some Oil For Frying
1 Eggplant, Cut Into Cubes
2 Teaspoons of Mixed Spices
1 Onion, Chopped
1 Green Chili, Sliced
2 Birds Eye Chili, Sliced
2 Cloves of Garlic, Pounded
1 Inch of Young Ginger, Pounded
1 Tablespoon of Coriander Powder
1 Tablespoon of Chili Powder
2 Tablespoons of Chicken Curry Powder
250–300g of Mince Chicken Meat
1 Cup of Carrots, Cut into Cubes
1/2 Cup of Frozen Peas
1 Tin of Baked Beans
1/4 Cup of Thick Coconut Milk (Optional)
1. In a pot with oil, fry up the eggplant until golden brown. Remove it and set aside.
2. In the same pot, add in the mix spices, onions and chilies. Fry it up for a minute before adding in the garlic and ginger paste.
3. Fry it up until fragrant before adding in the coriander powder, chili powder and curry powder. Mix it it around.
4. Then, add in your mince chicken and stir it around until it’s all evenly mixed in the curry paste. Season with some salt.
5. Once combined, add in the carrots and frozen peas. Then, add in the baked beans and stir well.
6. Add in some water and stir it until well combined.
7. Let it simmer on low-medium heat for awhile until the carrots are cooked.
8. Once the carrots are cooked, it is optional to add in some coconut milk if you’d like, this will help thicken the curry and give it a creamier texture.
9. Once done, add in the fried eggplant and stir until combined.
10. Serve Immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Comfort
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Fusion
Keywords: Bale Bean Chicken Curry