1) In a mixing bowl, add in chopped up prawns, minced chicken, 1/2 chopped spring onion, 1 cm grated ginger, 1 chopped garlic, white pepper, soy sauce, sesame oil, corn flour, pinch of salt and sugar and mix well
2) In a pot add in 1 liter of water, remainder of ginger and garlic cloves as well as the chicken carcass and bring to a boil. Season with salt
3) Remove wanton sheets and make dumplings and place each dumpling on baking tray with parchment paper
4) Once the chicken soup has been boiling for 10 minutes, remove chicken carcass, garlic and ginger
5) Slowly add in the dumplings and let it cook for 2 – 3 minutes in the boiling hot broth
6) For serving, remove dumplings with some of the broth, sprinkle with spring onions, and drizzle with a little bit sesame oil.