1) In a pan add in a bit of cooking oil and fry mince garlic and ginger until fragrant
2) Add in carrots and fry for a couple minutes before adding tofu and leave to brown on all sides before adding, radish.
3) Add spring onions, drizzle light soy sauce and sesame oil, sprinkle pepper, a pinch of salt and sugar and fold lightly before turning off the fire. Set a side once cooked and let it cool
4) Place a sheet of popiah skin on a working space, fold one corner of the square inwards to make a double layer but slightly lower then half way, take a tablespoon of the stuffing and place it onto the double layer corner and roll once and fold in sides and keep rolling until you reach the end of the opposite corner of spring roll. Dab some water to ensure the spring roll sticks
4) in a wok add in all the cooking oil and heat up until hot, deep fry spring rolls for 2 minutes on each side until brown. Drain on kitchen towel
5) Serve with Chili Sauce
If you have extra spring rolls that weren’t fried, just pop them into the freezer for next time! Make sure you separate each spring roll with a baking sheet so that it doesn’t stick together.