Tomato Tofu and Asian Noodle Pasta
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
This Tomato, Tofu and Asian Noodle Pasta is a vegan and PCOS friendly recipe that’s super delicious and easy to make! Try it for yourself and let us know what you think!
1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
400g of Cherry Tomatoes
1 Tablespoon of Salt
2 Red Chilies
1 Broccoli, Cut Up
3 Tablespoons of Light Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon of White Pepper
200g of Noodles of your choice (Vermicelli, Flat Noodles, Yellow Noodles)
To Be Blended
3 Cloves of Garlic
1 Inch of Ginger
- In a pan, add in the olive oil along with the cherry tomatoes. Season with some salt and add in the blended ingredients.
- Stir it around and push the tomatoes aside before adding in the tofu, red chilies and broccoli. Leave it to cook for about 1 minute before covering it and leaving it to cook for another 1 minute.
- Take off the cover, and season with gluten free light soy sauce, white pepper and some rice vermicelli.
- Stir up the vermicelli whilst breaking up the tofu.
- Once the vermicelli is cooked and evenly mixed, remove from the heat and serve immediately.
You can opt to use any type of noodles for this recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Quick
- Method: Intermidiate
- Cuisine: Fusion
Keywords: Tomato Tofu and Asian Noodle Pasta