Tomato And Chilli Chicken
Here we made a super simple and delicious Tomato & Chilli Chicken.
Try this recipe for yourself and let us know what you think!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Category: Quick
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Fusion
2 Tomatoes, Cut into Cubes
1 Onion, Chopped
2 Cloves of Garlic, Chopped
1 Inch of Ginger, Chopped
2 Fresh Red Chillies, Chopped
1 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce
250g of Mince Chicken
1 Teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tablespoon of Cornflour Mixed with 1/2 Cup of Water (To make cornflour slurry)
Some Spring Onion, Chopped
1. In a wok, add in the oil and stir fry the chopped tomatoes for abit.
2. Then, add in the chopped onions, garlic, ginger and chillies. Add some salt, oyster sauce and sauté that for about 1-2 minutes.
3. Next, add in the minced chicken and stir it well. Add in some water for some extra gravy.
4. Then add in some apple cider vinegar and sugar. Mix it around and add in the cornflour slurry. Leave that to simmer for 2 minutes on low-medium heat.
5. Once cooked, remove from the heat. Garnish with some spring onions and serve immediately.
You can choose what meat to add into this dish, you could use beef, prawns or even crab.
Keywords: Tomato and Chilli Chicken