Quinoa Goreng Kunyit
This Quinoa Goreng Kunyit is the perfect healthy dish to make when you’re in a hurry. It’s super easy to make and is packed with flavour. Try this out for yourself and let us know what you think!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: PCOS
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Healthy
1 Cup of quinoa
1.5 Cups of water
2 Cups of broccoli
2 Tablespoons of light oil (olive oil/coconut oil)
1/2 cm of fresh turmeric
1 Clove of garlic
2 chili padi
Salt to taste
1. Ensure you clean the quinoa until the water runs clear. Rub the quinoa together to remove any access dirt
2. In a saucepan, add in the water and washed quinoa with a pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Once the water starts to evaporate, remove from the hob and cover with a lid and let it sit for a few minutes
3. Chop the garlic, shallot and chili before pounding it in a pestle and mortar with some salt
4. In a pan, heat some oil before sautee-ing the pounded ingredients for 1 minute until fragrant
5. Add in chopped broccoli florets and stir fry for another 1 minutes on high fire before pushing the ingredients to the side to crack the egg. Scramble slightly
6. Then add in the cooked quinoa and stir fry for another 1 to 2 minutes until all combined.
7. Serve immediately.
If you want to add some meat, sautee the meat along with the broccoli until it is fully cooked.
Keywords: Quinoa Goreng Kunyit