1. Steam the pumpkin until it’s soft and then blend to a pulp with one tablespoon of corn flour.
2. In a bowl, crush graham crackers in a bag and add in melted butter and mix well
3. To make the crust, place the graham cracker and butter mixture into a pan or casserole dish and flatten, Set aside in the fridge to chill for a few minutes
4. To make the second layer, In a bowl, add in cream cheese, and powdered sugar and mix until combine before folding in the whipped cream. Then spread the mixture on top of the chilled crust and set back in the fridge to rest
5. In a small pot, bring milk to a slight simmer before adding the custard powder, sugar and cook for a few minutes until the mixture becomes slightly thick
6. In a large bowl, add in the custard along with the pumpkin puree and cinnamon powder and mix well. Ensure to cool this mixture first before spreading it on the cream cheese filling
7. Once spreaded on, place in the fridge to cool for 2 hours. Serve with whipped cream!