1) To make the crispy garlic oil, In a pot add in oil and bring it to a slight heat, then add in the garlic and the chili and once the garlic is yellow turn the fire off and remove it from the bowl season with some salt and set aside
2) On your chopping board, finely mince about half of the prawns to a paste and the other half just roughly chop it
3) In a mixing bowl, add in all the chopped up and minced prawns, along with the chopped ginger, white pepper, corn flour, salt and sugar. Mix well until all combined.
4) In a large pot add in 1 litre water and bring to a boil. Season with salt
5) Remove wanton sheets and make dumplings and place each dumpling on baking tray with parchment paper
6) Once the soup is boiling slowly drop the wantons into the water and cook it for about 2 – 3 minutes until the wantons float to the top and the skin is a little translucent
7) Using a hand strainer, remove the dumplings and place it on a plate, drizzle some of that garlic chili oil and sprinkle with spring onions