One Pot Beehoon Soup
This One Pot Beehoon Soup we’ve made is super healthy and is something great to have when you’re feeling a little bit under the weather.
Try this recipe out for yourself and let us know what you think!
Click here to try our Wanton Soup Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Healthy
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Malaysian
To Be Blended:
2 Cloves of Garlic
1/2 Inch of Ginger
1 Big Onion
For The Soup:
A Teaspoon of Oil
1/2 Chicken Breast, Cut Into Small Cubes
1 Teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Firm Tofu, Cut into Cubes
5 Fish Balls, Cut into Cubes
Any Types of Vegetables
800ml of Chicken Stock or Water
1.5 Tablespoons of Tauchu or Miso Paste
Some Rice Vermicelli (Enough for 2 People and soaked in cold water for 10 minutes)
- In a pot, add in the oil and stir fry the blended ingredients until it is fragrant.
- Then, add in the chicken and stir around before adding in the tofu.
- Once cooked, add in the water/chicken stock and bring to a slow simmer.
- Add in some tauchu paste or miso paste and stir until it’s melted into the soup. Add salt if necessary.
- Pour in the apple cider vinegar, and vegetables. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes or until the vegetables start to cook.
- Then, add in your rice vermicelli and leave it to cook.
- Once it’s cooked, turn off the fire and serve immediately.
For some added spiciness, you could serve this with a side of some Birds Eye Chili in soysauce.
Keywords: One Pot Beehoon Soup