Nasi Lemak Goreng
So you have some leftover Nasi Lemak from last night? Turn it into a fried rice!
Super yummy and so easy to make.
Try this out for yourself and let us know what you think!
Click Here for our Nasi Lemak recipe
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Category: Quick
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Malaysian
2 Leftover Fried Chicken (Shredded)
Some Fried Anchovies and Peanuts
1 1/2 Tablespoon of Sambal
1 Bowl of Coconut Rice
2-3 Sticks of Four Angled Beans, Sliced
Some Cooking Oil
1. In a wok, add in the oil and lightly fry the shredded chicken.
2. Then, add in the eggs and scramble it. When cooked, push it aside in the wok.
3. Add in the peanuts and fried anchovies and push aside.
4. Add in the sambal and then mix up all the ingredients together.
5. Then, add in the coconut rice and four angled beans and mix until evenly coated. Continue frying the rice until it gets hot. Season with salt if needed.
6. Once cooked, dish out into a bowl and serve immediately.
If you want it spicier, we suggest adding in more sambal!
Keywords: Nasi Lemak Goreng