- Total Time: 2 Hours 10 Minutes
This Mango Trifle we made recently has a slight twist to it. We paired it with our very own coconut custard that gives this dessert a tropical feel.
Super refreshing to have during the hot weather in Malaysia.
Try it for yourself and let us know what you think!
2 Swiss rolls or Marble cake
500g Fresh Sweet mangoes
2 Packets of mango flavored Jelly
4 Tablespoons of sugar
1 Teaspoon of salt
300ml of thick coconut milk
- In a nice see through bowl, layer the cake followed by fruit and repeat until all the ingredients are used up.
- Heat up the jelly according to the instructions and pour in mixture into the bowl and set aside to keep cool. Then let it set for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Now in a small pot, add in coconut milk, sugar and salt and stir well simmer until thick.
- Before serving, pour over the coconut custard to the mango trifle. And serve immediately.
When making the coconut custard, make sure the fire stay on low-medium heat to avoid the coconut milk from curdling.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 2 Hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Fusion
Keywords: Mango Trifle