Ice Lemon Tea
In Conjunction with the Hong Kong Tourism Board, we are giving Malaysians 100 Reasons to Miss Hong Kong, and one of them is with food!
So here is a simple recipe of Ice Lemon Tea, a refreshing drink and favorite amongst Hong Kongese.
Click here for the Hong Kong Style French Toast Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: -
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Pax
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Hong Kong
3 Bags of English Breakfast Tea
1 Whole Lemon
2/3 Cups of Honey/Sugar
600ml of Hot Water
2 Cups of Ice
- In a pot, add in water and 3 bags of english breakfast tea. Bring it to a slow simmer then set aside to cool.
- Next, take out the tea bags and pour the tea into a blender.
- Then, peel the lemon and remove all of the rind and roughly chop the lemon flesh.
- Add the chopped up lemon, sugar/honey and ice into the blender with the tea. Blend until combined.
- In a nice jug, add in ice and slices of lemon and pour in the blended lemon tea.
- Garnish with some fresh mint leaves and serve.
The perfect refreshing drink on a hot day!
Keywords: Ice Lemon Tea