Honey Cornflakes Biscuit
They perfect 4 Ingredient Biscuit for your Eid celebrations.
It’s super easy to make and so delicious. Perfect to make with your little ones.
Be warned, this is super addicting!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 20 Biscuits
- Category: Quick
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Malaysian
4 Cups of Cornflakes
1/2 Cup of Honey
4 Tablespoons of Butter
1/8 Cup of Brown Sugar
- Firstly in a pot, add in the butter, honey and sugar. Melt it over low heat. Make sure to constantly stir so that the butter does not burn.
- Once melted, remove the pot from the heat.
- Pour in the cornflakes into the pot and stir until evenly coated with butter and honey mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Then, in a muffin pan, grease it with a non-stick spray and scoop up about 1 heap tablespoon of the cornflakes into the pan.
- When done, pop the cornflakes into the oven and bake for 5 minutes at 200C.
- After that, remove it from the oven and let it cool. Then, sprinkle over some colorful sprinkles and serve.
Add some sprinkles to these babies and get them colorful!
Keywords: Honey Cornflakes Biscuit