1. In a pan over medium heat, add in some olive oil. Once hot, place the chicken inside and sprinkle over the salt, pepper, cayenne and herbs onto each side of the chicken.
2. Make sure to constantly turn the chicken over to ensure it cooks evenly.
3. Once slightly browned, add in the water and close the pan witha lid. This will ensure the chicken breast gets cooked evenly from the inside out.
4. After about 6 minutes or until the chicken is cooked, remove it from the pan and set aside.
5. In the same pan, throw in the corn and stir fry for about 1-2 minutes and set aside.
6. To make the dressing, in a bowl, add in all the dressing ingredients and mix well.
7. In a large salad bowl or plate, assemble the salad and top it off with the cooked chicken breast that has been sliced, and boiled eggs that have been sliced too.
8. You can choose to drizzle the dressing over the salad or have it served on the side.
9. Serve immediately.