1. Cook the quinoa and set aside.
2. In a bowl, beat the 3 eggs and season with salt.
3. Then, pour the egg mixture into a non stick pan with some oil and fry it until cooked.
4. Before taking the egg out, roll it as you would with swissroll and set it aside. This is to make egg ribbons for the garnish later on.
5. In the same pan, add in some oil, then fry up the garlic and ginger. Stir fry for a couple of minutes and then add in the chicken.
6. Then, season with some gluten free soy sauce, salt, sugar and some white pepper. Give it a good stir. Cook until it’s fragrant and has a little bit of colour to it.
7. Then, throw in some frozen peas and apple cider vinegar.
8. Let it cook for a few minutes to soak up all the flavours. Then, add in your cooked quinoa.
9. Stir it up and let it cook in the pan for a few minutes. Make sure to constantly stir the quinoa so it doesn’t get burnt.
10. Once cooked, turn off the fire and dish it out into a bowl.
11. With the eggs that we cooked earlier, slice it up thinly. Garnish the quinoa with the sliced up eggs and some sliced up lettuce
12. Serve immediately.