Corned Beef Fried Rice
Do you love corned beef as much as we do? Here we made our all time favorite Corned Beef Fried Rice! It’s super easy and quick to make, plus so delicious.
Try this recipe out for yourself and let us know what you think!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Category: Grains
- Method: Intermidiate
- Cuisine: Fusion
1 Large Red Onion, Chopped
2 Cloves of Garlic, Chopped
1 Tin of Corned Beef
1 Cup of Frozen Peas
Salt to Taste
Some Black Pepper
2 Cups of Cooked Rice
2 Tablespoons of Butter
- In a wok over medium heat, add in the butter and fry up the onions. Once translucent, add in the garlic and fry for another 30 seconds.
- Then, add in the corned beef and mash it and mix it all up together with the onions.
- After that, throw in the frozen peas. Add some salt and pepper and mix well.
- Push the corned beef to the side of the wok to make space for the eggs.
- Break both eggs in and leave it to cook for 1 minute for mixing all the ingredients in the wok together.
- Then, add in the cooked rice and stir well until each grain of rice is evenly coated.
- Once the rice is hot, turn off the heat and place the fried rice into a serving bowl.
- Cut up a slice of butter, and place it on top of the hot fried rice. Serve immediately.
If you want some spiciness to your fried rice, throw in some sliced red chilies when frying the onions.
Keywords: Corned Beef Fried Rice