Bitter Gourd Chips
This Bitter Gourd Chips is super easy to make and so delicious!
Super addictive but you won’t regret trying it one bit! Try this out for yourself and let us know what you think!
For more Indian recipes, Click Here.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Category: Quick
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Indian
4 small bitter gourd/indian bitter gourd
1 heap teaspoon chili powder
1 heap teaspoon paprika
1 heap teaspoon turmeric powder
1 heap teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon rice flour
1/2 cup curry leaves
2 tablespoon of oil
1 teaspoon flaky sea salt added seasoning
1 cup oil for deep-frying
Banana leaf to serve
1. Wash the bitter gourd. Slice as thinly as possible as you can. Don’t remove the seed unless it’s too big and rough.
2. In a bowl mix all the ground spices (chili powder, paprika, turmeric, cumin), curry leaves, salt and oil and pour the spice mixture on the sliced bitter gourd and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
3. After 10 minutes and before frying, sprinkle rice flour and mix well.
4. Heat up oil to 170c and deep fry bitter gourd in batches until golden brown.
5. Sprinkle some seasalt for added seasoning at the end.
Make sure to properly drain the oil out before serving.
Keywords: Bitter Gourd Chips