1. In a large wok, add in the duck and top up with water until it cover, then add in all the aromatics (galangal, lemongrass, bay leaf) along with the large packet of Aya Real Food Kalio paste and season with some salt
2. Boil the duck for at least 4 hours until the duck is soft and almost falling off the bone
3. Remove the duck and set aside and reduce the duck soup until thick before adding the rice flour to make a paste
4. In a wok, add in oil and deep fry the cooked duck for about 8 to 12 minutes until crispy
5. Now ;eave the duck soup paste to cook until it thickens to make the ‘bumbu’ which means the fried bits
6. To make the sambal matang, in a bowl, add in all the ingredients. Then in a pan, heat up the coconut oil until hot. The, pour over the coconut oil into the bowl ith the ingredients. Add in salt and mix well.
7. To serve, add some rice onto a plate garnish with some ulam, add the duck along with a generous amount of sambal