1. In a pot with oil, fry up the eggplant until golden brown. Remove it and set aside.
2. In the same pot, add in the mix spices, onions and chilies. Fry it up for a minute before adding in the garlic and ginger paste.
3. Fry it up until fragrant before adding in the coriander powder, chili powder and curry powder. Mix it it around.
4. Then, add in your mince chicken and stir it around until it’s all evenly mixed in the curry paste. Season with some salt.
5. Once combined, add in the carrots and frozen peas. Then, add in the baked beans and stir well.
6. Add in some water and stir it until well combined.
7. Let it simmer on low-medium heat for awhile until the carrots are cooked.
8. Once the carrots are cooked, it is optional to add in some coconut milk if you’d like, this will help thicken the curry and give it a creamier texture.
9. Once done, add in the fried eggplant and stir until combined.
10. Serve Immediately.