Asam Pedas Ikan
A simple and tasty version of the Asam Pedas Ikan without daun kesum. It tastes as delicious as the original.
- Category: Healthy
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Malay
2 Red onion
1 inch ginger
5 Dried Chili cut up, get rid of seeds and soaked in hot water, Add water
2 Tbs Cooking Oil
1 Tbs Curry Powder
1 Tbs Salt
1.5 tablespoon tamarind paste in a cup of water
1 Dried asam slice/Garcinia Atroviridis)
1 whole Sea Bass fish scaled, gutted, gills removed and cut into half
2 tomato, quartered and/or okra
- In a blender add in onion, garlic, ginger red chillies and some water fine to a smooth pulp.
- In a pan add in some oil and cook the blended items 5-6 minutes before adding in curry powder and some salt.
- And cook somemore for another 5-6 minutes, then add in tamarind paste thats diluted in water , add in more water for more gravy before adding in Garcinia Atroviridis.
- Let it cook for another 10 minutes before adding in the fish.
- Add in your vegetables and cover it for 2 mins and switch off.
- Serve hot with rice.
Keywords: asam pedas fish , asap pedas ikan, asam pedas